Home Education TN SSLC Consequence 2020 Probably Tomorrow At Tnresults.nic.in

TN SSLC Consequence 2020 Probably Tomorrow At Tnresults.nic.in

TN SSLC Consequence Date: Tamil Nadu 10th Consequence 2020 Probably Tomorrow At Tnresults.nic.in, Dge1.tn.nic.in And Dge2.tn.nic.in.

Picture credit score: Shutterstock

New Delhi:

Tamil Nadu SSLC Consequence 2020 is predicted to be declared tomorrow. In keeping with studies, Tamil Nadu 10th consequence 2020 might be introduced by the Tamil Nadu Directorate of Authorities Examination (TN DGE) tomorrow at 9:30 am, for over 9 lakh college students.

As soon as declared, TN SSLC consequence 2020 might be accessible on the official web sites, tnresults.nic.in, dge1.tn.nic.in and dge2.tn.nic.in.

SSLC exams in Tamil Nadu, which had been scheduled to start from June 15, had been cancelled by the board in view of the COVID-19 pandemic and the following nationwide lockdown enforced by the Authorities of India.

The state authorities additionally introduced an alternate marking scheme for outcomes.

This 12 months, TN SSLC candidates might be awarded marks primarily based on inner evaluation. 80% marks can be primarily based on college students’ efficiency in quarterly and half yearly exams and the remaining 20% might be awarded primarily based on their attendance, the federal government mentioned.

TN SSLC Consequence 2020: How To Verify

As soon as Declared, candidates will have the ability to verify their consequence from any of the official web sites by following these steps:

  1. Go to tnresults.nic.in, dge1.tn.nic.in or dge2.tn.nic.in.

  2. Click on on the TN SSLC consequence 2020 hyperlink.

  3. Key within the required login credentials.

  4. Submit and consider consequence on the subsequent web page.

Aside from the official web site, completely different personal portals will even host the Tamil Nadu SSLC outcomes. Candidates, nonetheless, are suggested to verify their consequence from the official web site for authenticity.

- Advertisment -

Subscribe to our newsletter

To be updated with all the latest news, offers and special announcements.

Customers can now attraction on content material elimination to Fb’s…

Fb’s Oversight Board, which was dubbed because the Supreme Courtroom for the social community by chief govt Mark Zuckerberg, is now lively....

Amazon Hearth TV stick could quickly get a arms free characteristic

Amazon Hearth TV Stick comes with a distant management to assist maneuver by means of the person interface. The person may also...

WhatsApp will quickly enable prospects to purchase merchandise instantly…

Fb-owned WhatsApp right now launched new options that enable WhatsApp Enterprise customers to promote merchandise instantly from the platform. The characteristic will...

Pope says same-sex {couples} must be protected by civil…

Rome: Pope Francis has stated that same-sex {couples} must be protected by civil union legal guidelines within the clearest language he has used on...

Phillips launches new air purifiers, says ‘efficient in opposition to…

Phillips added to its present profile of air purifiers with the launch of the New City Dwelling Collection. The corporate claims that...

Thailand cancels emergency decree in bid to calm protests

Bangkok: Thailand's authorities on Thursday cancelled a state of emergency it had declared for Bangkok final week after the embattled prime minister urged the...