TN SSLC Consequence Date: Tamil Nadu 10th Consequence 2020 Probably Right this moment At Tnresults.nic.in, Dge1.tn.nic.in And Dge2.tn.nic.in.
The Tamil Nadu Directorate of Authorities Examination (TN DGE) is more likely to announce Tamil Nadu SSLC Consequence 2020 at this time, at 9:30 am. Tamil Nadu 10th consequence 2020 shall be introduced for over 9 lakh college students. After the official announcement, candidates will be capable of verify their TN SSLC consequence 2020 at tnresults.nic.in, dge1.tn.nic.in and dge2.tn.nic.in.
Because of the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic, the SSLC examination and outcomes have been delayed. TN SSLC exams had been scheduled from June 15 however the state authorities had determined to cancel board exams amidst a rising variety of coronavirus circumstances.
TN SSLC Consequence 2020: How To Examine
Onced Declared, candidates will be capable of verify their consequence from tnresults.nic.in, dge1.tn.nic.in or dge2.tn.nic.in by following these steps:
Go to any of the official web sites talked about above.
From the homepage, discover and click on on the TN SSLC consequence 2020 hyperlink.
Enter the required login credentials.
Submit and examine consequence within the subsequent web page.
Other than the official web site, completely different personal portals can even host the Tamil Nadu SSLC outcomes. Candidates, nonetheless, are suggested to verify their consequence from the official web site for authenticity.
TN SSLC consequence 2020 shall be declared primarily based on an alternate marking scheme. College students shall be awarded marks primarily based on inner evaluation.
80% of the marks shall be awarded primarily based on efficiency in quarterly and half-yearly exams and the remaining 20% marks shall be primarily based on college students’ attendance information.