JEE Superior 2020 examination is scheduled to be held on September 27. Indian Institute of Expertise (IIT) Delhi has launched JEE Superior 2020 admit card on September 21, 2020. Solely these candidates who had certified JEE Major 2020 and have secured a rank in high 2,50,000 candidates will probably be eligible to sit down for JEE Superior 2020. The JEE Superior 2020 examination has two necessary papers to be carried out in two shifts, Paper 1 and Paper 2. First shift will probably be from 9 am to 12 pm and second paper will probably be held from 2:30 pm to five:30 pm. JEE Superior 2020 examination will probably be carried out as a computer-based take a look at.
In accordance with the discover launched, “Adequate measures are implemented for safety of all without compromising the high standards, sanctity, and fairness in conduct of the examination.”
By submitting particulars, you might be registering on Careers360
Additionally Learn: IIT JEE Superior 2020: Mock Exams And Earlier Years’ Papers Are Out there On-line
Candidates must comply with the rules, social distancing norms and preserve hygiene to make sure the security of their very own and in addition of their fellow candidates.
“Social Distancing measures will be implemented for JEE Advanced 2020 as per the Government of India guidelines in the current scenario of COVID-19 to ensure health and safety of the candidates with the help of business partner TCS iON,” learn the official assertion.
JEE Superior 2020: Preparation At Centre As Per COVID-19 Pointers
- Commonplace Working Procedures for implementing security precautions and for sustaining the required customary of hygiene are being applied.
- The seating space at JEE Superior 2020 examination centre is to be sanitised earlier than the examination begins. The furnishings together with monitor, keyboard, mouse, webcam, desk and the chair will probably be correctly sanitized. All door handles, staircase railing, raise buttons, Wheelchairs and so on., may also be disinfected.
- Alternate seating association will probably be made. At JEE Superior 2020 take a look at centres, a distance of 6 ft must be maintained between seats.
- Hand sanitizers will probably be obtainable at JEE Superior 2020 examination centre. On the time of entry and contained in the take a look at centre at numerous locations, sanitisation association for candidates and employees will probably be made.
- Barcode readers will probably be obtainable on the entry level of the JEE Superior 2020 take a look at centre to scan the barcode on the JEE Superior 2020 Admit Card.
- Scribble pads will probably be stored in any respect desks earlier than the beginning of every paper by invigilators sporting gloves to make sure hygiene.
- It’s ensured that each one the processes are touch-free to make sure social distancing norms.
JEE Superior 2020: Instruction To Be Adopted On the Time of Entry
- Candidates should put on their very own masks, carry their very own bottle of sanitizer and a clear bottle of water.
- Candidates want to keep up an area of not less than 6 ft from one another always.
- Lab/Corridor/Room quantity won’t be displayed outdoors the room of JEE Superior 2020 take a look at centre to keep away from any crowding. As an alternative, this element will probably be knowledgeable in the course of the bar code scan on the JEE Superior 2020 Admit Card.
- Candidates must sanitize their fingers by washing with cleaning soap and with Hand Sanitizer earlier than entry into the JEE Superior 2020 take a look at centre.
- On the time of entry, the stuffed in COVID-19 Self Declaration (Enterprise) on the JEE Superior 2020 Admit Card, and the physique temperature utilizing thermo weapons will probably be checked.
- No candidate will probably be denied permission to look for the JEE Superior 2020 examination until she/he violates the COVID- 19 directives/advisories of Authorities.